ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE AT 412-781-4116
WALK-INS ARE WELCOME
Bonnie V. Jamieson, MEd and Marcia K. Laus, MEd
Educational Consultants, The Watson Institute
Janice E. Bollman-Trout, MA, CCC/SLP, BCBA
President, Bollman Behavior & Speech Services, Inc.
Marcia L. Goble, MS, OTR/L & Theresa L. Heck, MS, OTR/L
Cofounder, Pediatric Therapy Specialists, Inc.
Ralph F. Wilps Jr., PhD
Thursday, March 7, 2013
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh Green Tree
500 Mansfield Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15205
Hotel Phone (412)-922-8400
- Positive, Powerful, and Practical Strategies for Behavior Support
- Communication and Behaviors
- Sensory Integration: Identification and Strategies to Support Positive Behavior Outcomes
- Treatment Planning and Team-Building for Challenging Behavior in Autism
Continuing Education Credits
- ACT 62 Behavior Specialist Licensure Hours
- AOTA Occupational Therapy
- PA Educators Act 48
- Social Workers