Tuesday, May 21, 2013
35 Wilson Street, Pittsburgh (ETNA), PA 15223
Free but registration is required and limited to 40 seats!
Helen Sims, CSNA, CRPC, a Financial Advisor with The Duckworth Group at Merrill Lynch and Jillian Zacks, an attorney with Metz Lewis Brodman Must O'Keefe LLC* will be presenting this workshop. The two companies are committed to helping families and individuals with disabilities to plan for their care, as well as the current and future care of their loved one.
- Get a refresher on why you created a trust, including a basic review of government benefits and types of trusts.
- Learn what your trust should say…break down the legal terms.
- Find out how to fund a trust – recognize which assets may align better with your goals.
- Understand the role of the trustee.
- Identify what the trust can pay for and why.
For more information, or to RSVP for this workshop please contact:
ABOARD’s Autism Connection of PA
Thank you to The Duckworth Group at Merrill Lynch and Metz Lewis Brodman Must O'Keefe LLC for sponsoring this event for ABOARD!
*This presentation is intended to provide information of general interest and is not intended to offer any legal advice about specific situations or problems. Metz Lewis Brodman Must O’Keefe LLC does not intent to create an attorney-client relationship by offering this information, and anyone’s review of the information shall not be deemed to create such a relationship. You should consult a lawyer if you have a legal matter requiring attention